Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank you IMAGINISCE!!!!

The Fed Ex man just delivered 4 BOXES of paper from Imaginisce! When he drove up to my house and started unloading all of these boxes, I couldn't imagine what I had ordered! When he brought them in and I opened one my jaw just dropped!!!! It was completely FULL of beautiful Imaginisce paper!!!! The other boxes contained more paper and embellishments!!!! I seriously started to cry! So many women will benefit from this donation! This is what Mothers of Angels is all about....saving our precious memories! Some of us were allowed more time with our children than others, but ALL of our memories are so very precious as this is all we get for now. Our memories are "Our Roses in December!" Being able to put our cherished pictures and journaling our memories on such beautiful paper makes them even more meaningful! There just are not enough words to express how grateful I am feeling right now for Imaginisce. They ALWAYS come through when we need them! When the ladies get their hands on all of this, I can promise you, there will not be a dry eye! Losing a child or children is so extremely difficult...no one could understand unless they have been through it. But having such an amazing company behind us that empathizes with our pain and grief and wants to help us preserve our treasures makes such a difference to all of us that are dealing with this immense pain that we constantly carry in our hearts as we go on with our lives. As founder of Mothers of Angels, I can only represent all of us and say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We LOVE you! If there is anyone out there that is not local but has lost a child, I would be more than happy to send you a package of scrapbook supplies so you are able to scrapbook your treasured pictures as well! XOXOXOXO IMAGINISCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment